- Food for Thought:
To the praying mother | grandmother…pray without ceasing for your children, your grandchildren, and for all children. I believe if we pray earnestly, regularly and passionately for our children, it will be the greatest impact in their lives. We can have lasting influence in the lives of our children through prayer.
- I have a praying mother who prays for me all the time. She was excited when I gave my life to Christ. Later, she told me how much she prayed and was glad that I had given my life to Christ.
Hannah was an intercessor. She prayed before Samuel was born and after.
- She was deeply distressed and prayed to the Lord and wept bitterly. 11 And she vowed a vow and said, “O Lord of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your servant and remember me and not forget your servant, but will give to your servant a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life, and no razor shall touch his head
– 1 Samuel 1:10-11
- And she said, “Oh, my lord! As you live, my lord, I am the woman who was standing here in your presence, praying to the Lord. 27 For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him. 28 Therefore I have lent him to the Lord. As long as he lives, he is lent to the Lord. And he worshiped the Lord there
– 1 Samuel 1:26-28
- Plead the BLOOD of Jesus over your children. Ask The Lord to place a hedge of protection around them every day. More importantly, don’t go it alone. Have someone stand in agreement with you, praying the Word of God over their lives.
- The POWER of agreement…
- Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven
– Matthew 18:19-20
- For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them
– Matthew 18:20
- It is imperative that we pray continually for our children. When you worry, pray. Cast all your cares on Him, He will cover your children. What concerns you concerns Him.
During this time of fasting, prayer, and worship please lift up your children to Him. For some things comes ONLY through fasting and praying. Anoint your children!
- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows
– Psalm 23:5
- In these days he went out to the mountain to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God
– Luke 6:12
- For your children, I am my own person and nothing is wrong when I say no to nonsense
- I am victorious
- I am comfortable in my skin
- I will live a life of Godly success
- I am a leader and not a follower
- I will live and not die
- I WIN in every area of my life according to the Word of God
- Purpose in your heart to mentor a youth
- Serve in your community, you are needed
Blessings & Miracles,
Karen Boyd, Christian Life Coach